The first piccie shows the front of the bag with the flap
I also put in two pockets on the inside and made a base to give it firmness. The base is removable for washing and I have enough fabric left over to make a sunglasses case plus a tissue holder to put into one of the pockets. I have given it a trial run around the house and very pleased that everything has a place and the weight is evenly distributed across my body instead of one side.
I am still working on the grab ball that I started a couple of weeks ago and hope to get that finished sometime this week.
Be back soon and in the meantime happy sewing.