Last night was Friday night sew-in for me again and I have been working on a couple of items over the last few weeks however I decided to work on my Star Quilt. It is great being able to set aside some designated sewing time without any interruptions.
I have now finished the blocks - a total of 12 - which you can see in the photo below.
I have just placed a few together to see how they look.
I am still deciding if I will put a plain border next followed by a border of blocks in the fabric used in the blocks or vice versa. Once I have the blocks sewn together I will make that decision then. I might be lucky enough to get that far over the Easter break.