Sunday, April 3, 2016

OMG for April

I have completed quite a few goals that I had originally listed on my "wish list" to finish off but somehow I keep ignoring a couple of them and my One Monthly  Goal for April does not include them either.     Shame on me.   Instead I have elected to finish off a mystery runner that I started a couple of weeks ago and have had the final clues for a while but somehow things just keeping cropping up which have kept me away from my sewing room a little more than I would have liked.

This is what I have  achieved so far

I have three more blocks left to construct before I can begin to complete the runner so no more delaying.  

I hope to be back at the end of the month with my completed runner to show you and in the meantime

Happy sewing all   

2 comments:

Helen said...

Your block looks lovely, look forward to seeing the runner completed.

Anthea said...

Goodness there's a lot of work in this block Karen! Well done