Thursday, November 3, 2016

Getting there

I only have two months left now of making my daily circles.   I cannot believe just how quickly this year is moving along.   During the week I completed October's circles and had a quick look back on the year in "circle form".   At this stage I am thinking of perhaps putting the number of each month - in a circle of course - before the blocks for that month so that in time to come I can relate to what happened during that month.   More thought needs to be given to that idea.  Anyway here are my October circles complete with bats to represent Halloween.


To see some more pretty circles head on over to Quilty Folk.

If you would like to join in tomorrow nights fun at FNwF just pop over here to see what it is all about.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen i am loving the circles,well done my friend .

Summer said...

Pretty ♥

kiwikid said...

Your circles are looking great.