Thursday, May 2, 2019

Orange is one of my......

Least favourite colours and it has been chosen as the rainbow colour for May.   I was hoping for purple but orange is part of the rainbow so I will just have to be strong and get on with it.   A quick rummage around in the scraps has revealed that there is a surprising amount of orange and I know there is more in my stash.


My OMG for May is to make these scraps into 4 log cabin blocks.  

Good progress is being with the small items for the Mothers' Day stall which will be held at the end of next week.

Back soon with some photos of what is being made and in the meantime



Happy sewing all



 

6 comments:

Ondrea said...

I am sure the blocks will look lovely but it is difficult sewing fabrics we don't like.Have fun🙂

Maria said...

Your oranges will make a lovely log cabin blocks....

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Log cabins are always beautiful, even if you don't like the color. You may be surprised by the beauty of your blocks ;)

Patty said...

Be strong about the orange! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Bethan said...

At least you know the orange is now out of the way, and you can look forward to the colours you like now x

Anonymous said...

What's up, I check your blogs on a regular basis. Your writing style is witty, keep doing what
you're doing!