I was so motivated that the iron was turned on, seams pressed open to reduce the bulk as I put the wadding on when appliquing each circle to give extra weight for the stitching and 3 rows are now sewn together.
Only 18 rows left to go however this is going to be very slow going from now on as I have decided to do this quilt as "quilt as you" a technique I have not done before. I have spoken to a few of the ladies at my quilt group who have done QAYG but they used sashing between the blocks and rows and I do not want to use sashing as it will break up the design of the quilt being a "calendar". With the help of "Mr Google" I did find a video showing what I thought was possible but I will need to make a couple of adjustments to fit in with what has been sewn so far and in my mind this should work....hopefully or else it is back to putting on my "thinking cap".
Linking up with Oh Scrap
Back soon with more progress photos of my version of QAYG and in the meantime
Happy sewing all