Thursday, May 17, 2018

A couple of finishes

Having a clean and uncluttered sewing room after yesterday's clean up was very theraputic and motivating to the point that I was able to convert some of those cut out items from last week into 3 garments for Miss M.


There are still a few more bits and pieces waiting to be sewn up and as it is FNSI tomorrow night I will take the  opportunity to try and make another couple of finishes happen.    Now that the cold weather is here these need to be finished sooner rather than later.    For the time being I have put all other projects - big and small - on hold.

If you would like to join in the fun tomorrow night hop over here and put your name down. 

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

2 comments:

Maria said...

Nice garments for Miss M and I'm looking forward to sewing along with your tomorrow night.

Anonymous said...

well done my friend beautiful new garments for Miss M xx