Saturday, December 14, 2019

This Week in the Sewing Room

I have been working on a variety of projects during the past week.   First up a decision was made on what to make for the Winter Blue Blog Hop.  Sometime ago  I was give this lovely fabric

Which has been sitting in my cupboard waiting for the right project to come along and seeing that blue is the dominate colour it is perfect for the challenge.    Out of the 20 pieces in the pack these were chosen as they all had a shade of blue in them with the exception of the very first light piece which is quite neutral and blends in well with the rest.  


When meeting with  the co-ordinator of Network Heaven last week I volunteered to make more adult aprons again this coming year.    I was handed a roll of curtain fabric (forgot to take a photo of the roll) and time allowed for the aprons to be cut during the week.    Ten aprons were cut from the fabric


Along with the matching neck and waist ties which are all pinned and ready to go under the needle.


Good progress is also being made with my stocking stuffers.   

                      Put your Foot down

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all



2 comments:

Ondrea said...

You are so productive! Those blues are lively and the aprons will be greatly appreciated.

Denise said...

I finished up my hop quilt yesterday, now it's time to clean up. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.