Saturday, February 15, 2020

This Week in the Sewing Room

I was able to finish off those bibs that were cut out when we were without power for most of the day a couple of weeks ago due to an upgrade of the system.


There is another 10 to go then I will have reached the 20 bibs that was requested.   I have run out of this teddy bear fabric but have another lot to start on. 

I have also been working my way through more aprons.


There are 6 of the coral coloured fabric and 4 of the lime green fabric.   I was also given cotton tape to use for the neck and waist straps which certainly speeded up the process without having to make the straps.    With the 10 aprons that were completed in December last year this will bring the total to 20 that I have made.    

Linking with Put Your foot down
                      TGIFF
                      Peacock Party
                      Finished or Not Finished Friday. 

I have been working on putting the finishing touches to my Colour it Red item for the reveal date of 18th February.    

Back soon and in the meantime
 
Happy sewing all




5 comments:

Fiona said...

That's an impressive amount of finished items..... they look great... sometimes a power cut is a useful time to do another job.....
Hugz

Maria said...

Great tally of finishes...

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

that was a great way to use your time without power - cuz look at you go!!!

Denise said...

I'm impressed. Without power I sit and wonder what to do and you have a nice amount of finishes because of it. Congrats. I love the fabrics for the aprons. Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

Hennetta said...

Have got to make some of these aprons as gifts, easy and useful!!