Wednesday, April 1, 2020

OMG for April

Back to the first of the month again - we have already had 1/4 of this year - means time to set  a goal/goals for the month.

Carol over at Just let me Quilt is organising another fun blog hop called It is Cool to be Square


So my goal for this month will be to work out what I am going to make to show for my designated day of 20th May and make a good start on it.  

Once this project is under way it will be back to cutting up more scraps.

Linking with Elm Street Quilts.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all  

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hmmm!! Could be a good scrap busting challenge...

Cheryll said...

I look forward to it... stay safe...xox

Patty said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.