Monday, March 30, 2020

March WOOFA Challenge

Was to finish off my two mini quilts and get some organisation into the scrap baskets.     The two mini quilts were finished - YEAH.    As for the scraps well what can I say - I have created more smaller scraps that will need to be cut but that will be an on-going project for sometime to come.


If you would like to see what the others challenged themselves to and achieved pop on over to Cheryll's blog.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

6 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's a perfect way to finish your WOOFA challenge this month...with a wonderful MiNi.
Good luck cutting & using the rest of your scraps too...xox

Janice said...

Go you! As Cheryll says “Any progress is good progress”. I don’t think we can ever say our scraps are under control while we still see.

Fiona said...

lovely mini's and scrap work... the trouble with working with scraps is one just creates more scraps!!
Hugz

Ondrea said...

Well done!

Maria said...

Lovely minis...
I've got better at not keeping smaller scraps..

Bethan said...

I do love that sewing machine mini! Can I be cheeky and ask if there was a pattern? And if so, what was it? x