Friday, October 16, 2020

FNSI

An early start was made today on FNSI as hubs and I had other arrangements for tonight and one could not possibly miss out on sewing time.    During the week I worked on and off on my yellow fabric basket


And being so close to a finish made it my priority to get it done today.  I am finding that the long sides are a good place to practice my FMQ.   


Once that was finished a start was made on cutting up purple squares for my next fabric basket.  
 

Better head off and get organised for dinner with friends and don't forget to pop on over to Wendy's blog and check out everyone else's crafting efforts.  

Linking with TGIFF
                      Put your foot down 
                      Quilting and Learning
                      Finished or Not Friday
                      So Scrappy

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

16 comments:

Narelle said...

Love your fabric basket.

chrisknits said...

The basket is perfect! I keep seeing these on blogs and it might be time to make my own!
thanks for linking up with TGIFF

dq said...

Love love love your fabric basket SEW SEW much! If I didn't have so many unfinished projects, I would be making lots of them.

I also love your ironing board cover. It is sunshine happy!

Fiona said...

the basket is great and I love the handle on the side... what are you putting in yours? it looks nice and sturdy...
Hugz

Susan said...

Great baskets - are you planning them for scraps?

Maria said...

A yummy yellow basket Karen....

Bobbi @ Snowy Days Quilting said...

I love your basket! It's so bright and happy.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on your YELLOW fabric basket!! Yours seem much more like a box than the baskets that I've made. How are you stabilizing the sides of yours?

Jenny said...

Fabric baskets seem a good idea, although I'm yet to try making one.

Chookyblue...... said...

the basket looks great Karen......

kiwikid said...

Great yellow basket Karen, was great to catch up yesterday.

Ondrea said...

I think you are the basket queen now. Love the cheery yellow.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Awesome yellow basket!hope you evening was fun

Sharon Kwilter said...

That's a really pretty basket. I'd love to know how you made it. What is in the walls keeping it standing up? Did you follow instructions, or just wing it?

Marsha Cooper said...

Another post with the fabric scrap bags. I don't need more projects, BUT, I do need my scraps organized. I'm so tired of all the time I take going through drawers and bags to find the colors I need.

Janice said...

You’re on a roll with your baskets now. How cool that it coordinates with your ironing board.