Friday, May 26, 2023

OMG - 13 hours later

At the beginning of the month my OMG was to get 3 more rows quilted and joined onto the 3 that had already been quilted but as you are aware from my previous post the plan changed from QAYG.

I finished pinning the quilt last Saturday afternoon and moved the sewing machine from my sewing room out onto the extended dining room table.  All ready to go.


On and off during the week time was spent at the machine and 13hours later no more pins can be seen in the quilt and the last stitch was put in late yesterday afternoon.  


So I can safely say that my OMG for this month was achieved and surpassed as the whole quilt is now quilted.  

You can see more OMG achievements for this month here.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

7 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Yay Karen. Fantastic achievement and well done finishing your May OMG (with time to spare).

kiwikid said...

Well done Karen, that is a fantastic job done!

Susan said...

I know OMG is One Monthly Goal - but for his - OH MY GOSH - that is a big quilt...I would have moved to a large table too!
well done!

Anne-Marie said...

Well done!

Fiona said...

Great achievement... using the extended table was a good idea.. there is a lot of weight in there.....
Hugz

dq said...

It does look like you are all ready to go. Enjoy!

Janice said...

Go you! That is a great job out of the way. It must be a relief after your first attempt.