Monday, March 25, 2024

Chookshed Stitchers #4 challenge

For me was garment making for myself.  It was decided to make 2 pairs of light weight sleep pants which I like to team with a t-shirt to make good "in-between season" sleepwear.   

This is the second pair made during the week and is teamed with a black t-shirt.


 The ones below were finished off a couple of weeks ago and now that the nights have turned quite autumnal it was time to bring them out....I have to say they are very comfy and just ideal for this time of the year.  



Now to wait and see which Chookshed Stitchers challenge # comes up for April.

You can see more #4 challenge finishes here.    

Some reading matter


When hubs and I went out for lunch during the week my order was wild mushroom rigatoni........they must have been the "right" mushrooms as I lived to tell the tale.  


Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

11 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely sewing. What a great bundle of books. Your lunch looked delicious xx

Ondrea said...

Lovely pjs. Those books look inviting. Yummy lunch too. You have had a great week.

kiwikid said...

Yummy looking meal. Great looking book stack. Your sewing is great Karen, well done meeting your challenge.

Lin said...

Nice finishes for your challenge and lunch looks and sounds delicious! xx

Janice said...

The pants look great and would be ideal for now. Lunch looks yummy.

Fiona said...

Great sewing..... those are the kind of pj's to wear all day!!

Hugz

Maria said...

Two lovely sets of PJ pants you completed for your #4 challenge.
Nice pile of books for your to enjoy.
Pleased they were the right mushrooms you ate.....

Laura said...

Congrats on sewing those comfy pajama pants! I had the same goal, and it is so good to cozy up with a good book in my pj's! :)

Jenny said...

Great sewing. I too am pleased your dinner contained the correct wild mushrooms, we wouldnt want a repeat of that disastrous dinner party, would we.

ButterZ said...

I love pj pants and tshirts too. Good job.
Have to be careful where you order the mushrooms

Chookyblue...... said...

I think I need some in-between pants too... They look great......
Glad you survived the mushrooms...lol