Monday, April 1, 2024

March Marched on to where??????? and # 9 challenge

Not sure where the last 4 weeks have gone !!!!!!!!   We did have Easter in there with the most glorious autumnal weather - lovely sunny warm days with cooler nights and mornings.     It was ideal to sit outside and enjoy our Easter lunch


Pity that hubs does not like prawns - I just had to eat them all by myself !!!!!!

Not much has been happening in the sewing room over the past month however the  #9 chookshed stitchers challenge has just been announced which after consulting my list it is time to gather my fabrics and other bits and pieces to make some small snap top make up bags.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

7 comments:

Ondrea said...

Lol, I can't believe not much sewing has been happening there. Impossible, unheard of hehehe. Glad you had a nice Easter lunch.

kiwikid said...

Your Easter lunch looks great, looking forward to your #9 progress.

Janice said...

Easter lunch looks delicious. The weather was so good for the weekend. Have fun with Number 9

Lin said...

Lunch looks delicious - I could have helped you out with those prawns lol, I adore them but Philip does not. Enjoy your #9. xx

Narelle said...

I'm glad you took one for the team and enjoyed the prawns.
Your #9 project sounds interesting...can't wait to see.

Hanne said...

I am looking forward to see your #9 project :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

The year is rushing by...... Glad you enjoyed the prawns...... Be terrible for them to go to waste........ Goodluck with the snap bags......