Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hello Sunshine

The colour for February's rainbow scrap challenge is yellow.      This gave me an excuse to wander into my sewing room today and have a play around with the yellow scrap tub.    This is what was found


Now that I see them together there may need to be another rummage around to get a bit more variety in the colour value - they all seem to be middle of the road to me.    More lights and darks are needed.
My OMG for February will be to sew up 4 yellow log cabin blocks and then join them to form 1 large block.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Nice yellows, hope you can track down more.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen what a happy colour,can't wait to see what you make xx

Patty said...

Very nice! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck on your project!

Maria said...

Oh lots of sunny yellow. Want will you make with them??

Ondrea said...

The yellow will make the block pop. Your project is really becoming interesting and I look forward to seeing the yellow log cabin.