Thursday, February 14, 2019

The Tardis

I was given some leftover fabric by a Dr Who fan featuring the Tardis which has been sitting  in my sewing room and everytime I looked at it I wondered what could  be made using the fabric.   The donator of the fabric had a birthday last week so as part of her present she was given the fabric back in the form of a boxed pouch.


I lined the pouch with the same spotty fabric used for the tabs on either end of the zip and added a key charm as part of the zipper pull.    

The recipient was thrilled to receive it and I enjoyed making it so a win win all round.  

It has been rather hot for the last  few weeks so not much sewing has been happening.    I did manage to find a few more yellow fabrics to use for my log cabin blocks but they are yet to be cut.    

Linking with Oh Scrap

Back soon and in the meantime

   
Happy sewing all

2 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen what a wonderful idea the bag looks fantastic,well done xx

Ondrea said...

What a great idea! The fabric for the lining is just perfect. You are such a clever gal.