Thursday, July 25, 2019

This Week in the Sewing Room

It was an "odds and sods" week with a big tidy and clean up in the sewing room all due to call for help from a friend who is looking for a pattern for 7" doll clothes.   Yes I definitely can help you I said and knew that there was exactly what she was looking for in my sewing room.    During the process of searching fabrics which had been put aside to make more library bags were uncovered and have been turned into 10 bags.


More bibs are being cut out for the next hospital fund raising stall next week.


But alas the pattern book for the 7" doll clothes still alludes me.   I can only think that it is caught up in a huge pile of books and magazines which will be my next job to go through.....call it future research as I am sure to find many interesting projects to add to my "to do list".

The knitting needles have kept me busy of a night while sitting in front of tv with one beanie completed and another on the way.


Well back to my sewing room to keep looking for this missing pattern book.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all






4 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen what a lovely lot of library bags you have made and those bibs will be a winner at the fund raising.
Hope you find the book you are looking for ,hope you have a wonderful day my friend xx

Fiona said...

well you certainly got heaps done while you were searching for that book.... do you find things you have forgotten about?
HUgz

June's Jottings said...

Karen, have you not heard the saying ..... it may not happen overnight, but it will happen? Well, the book you are looking for will turn up sometime!!

Bethan said...

I love it when I find projects that need doing and get them done! Fingers crossed the pattern you are looking for does make an appearance x