Saturday, January 18, 2020

FNSI

Last night was the first FNSI for 2020 which provided an ideal opportunity to make a start on quilting my "experiment" project.  


Good progress was made but as you know one can only sit for a limited time following that straight line so in order to have a break it was time to have a rummage around in my stash of scraps to find suitable fabrics for the first two of my mini quilts.


Thanks Wendy for hosting another fun night.    We can pop on over here to see what else was achieved by the other crafters.  

Back soon and in the meantime
Happy sewing all

14 comments:

Fiona said...

looks like a successful night.... pretty fabrics to play with...
Hugz

Kaisievic said...

Good luck with the quilting.

Ondrea said...

I am eager to see your mini quilts. Have fun .

Maria said...

Always great to have fun fabrics to play with when you need a break from your stitching.

ادم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ادم محمود said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...

I don't hand quilt - but if I did I am sure I would need a break too! interesting choices...maybe a Christmas theme??

Joanne said...

I am curious to see the mystery project. All the best!

Vicki said...

Looks like the experiment is going well and the fabric pull looks interesting.

Raewyn said...

Sounds like you had a productive night. I scrolled back through your posts to find out more about the experiment quilt - a bit of a mystery so I'll have to keep an eye out to see what you're up to! Nice fabric pull.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Looks like you had a great night of sewing.
Hope you get some more sewing time today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Nice work Karen! Fun playing with fabric xx

Marti said...

I love experiments and hope yours was successful (and that we get a peek at it sometime).

Bethan said...

I'm intrigued by the experimental project x