Thursday, May 28, 2020

Back in the Box

A couple of weeks ago a start as made on a 1,000 piece jigsaw.   Now I am not usually a "quitter" and I like a challenge but sometimes you just have to admit defeat which is what I did.   I began to realise that the world would be ready for another pandemic by the time this would be finished at the rate progress was being made.


So time to pack up,  put it back in the box and back into storage.   I did put all the sorted pieces into separate bags so that if ever it is tackled again all the sorting has been done.


Time to lower the bar and start a 550 piece one.


Good progress is being made


It is looking like a lovely clear morning outside so off I go to cruise around the garden to do a quick  trim, clip and pull out the odd weed.    If the weather holds I may even get to sit outside in the sun after lunch to enjoy reading my current book and knit.    Beanie no 5 was started yesterday.     And put a few more pieces of the puzzle together later on today.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Good luck with the NeW challenge...it's best to enjoy the process isn't it...xox

Maria said...

The other puzzle does look easier so enjoy..
Hope you managed to sit out in the warm and read...

Azka Kamil said...

nice article :)

Fiona said...

that big puzzle does look a serious challenge.... I love your big felt piece... must do that idea
Hugz

Ondrea said...

Lol, I do jigsaw puzzles on my tablet. Easy to put away lol.