Tuesday, July 25, 2023

July OMG

Was to complete 50 library bags which was reached.     They had been worked on and off as a production line project over the course of a couple of weeks with the last of the drawstrings being put through while sitting outside on the balcony in the winter sunshine at lunchtime on a couple of occasions.  


When they were delivered back to the co-ordinator I did take another 50 cut out bags and so the production line starts again.  


My aim is to have them completed by the end of the month ..... hopefully.  

Living in a retirement village I can relate to the current book that I am reading although not single myself there are plenty of single ladies around that fit in very well with some of the descriptions of the residents in the book.  


Back soon and in the meantime

Linking with OMG

Happy sewing all

10 comments:

maggie fellow said...

congrats

Jeanna said...

Congratulations on meeting your OMG goal. You are very kind to take more cuttings for library bags. Enjoy the stitching!

Anne-Marie said...

Congrats on getting all those bags sewn!

Fiona said...

Isn't that book a hoot? I enjoyed it. Well done with all the bags.... can you let me know how you did the tops for the cord. We ahve been asked to do some at club for charity and I'm trying to work out the best way for the cords... thought I would ask you since you are doing so many you must have it down to a fine art...
Hugz

Janice said...

To have 00 bags completed this month would be a great achievement. I’ve read that book. It was very enjoyable.

dq said...

Good job with getting all those bags done!
It was nice seeing a virtual tour of your outdoor haven today on zoom. What a lovely place!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great book and super effort with.your library bags xx

Chookyblue...... said...

you did an amazing job getting those bags done.......and good luck on the next lot.......

Ondrea said...

Lol, there is no stopping you. I would be sick of library bags by now. The book looks good.

kiwikid said...

Well done! I enjoyed that book.