So here is a picture of the front showing the velcro. The pattern did not have a pocket but I think that every apron needs a pocket so added one in
And here is the back of the apron showing the strap going around the body
Now I need to get a photo of the "budding chef" with her apron on while cooking in "her kitchen".
Today I was lucky enough to pick these lovely little tomatoes off the vines in my garden
And put some of them on the pizza for my dinner along with Spanish onion, olives, grated cheese, mushrooms and roquette. I will have the rest for my lunch tomorrow.
I also made a good start on the cushion cover that I am making for a friend. So far I have cut out the strips that make up the pleats and have started to sew them onto the stabiliser.
I also had a rummage around in my scrap basket for suitable fabrics to make February's Sun Bonnet Sue. I have decided that she should have a Valentines Day theme. That will be my FNSI project. Back soon with progress photos on the cushion cover and "Sue" and in the meantime
Happy sewing all