Saturday, November 2, 2019

NaBloPoMo......

Ever heard of it.....no nor have I.    While doing some blog hopping today I noticed on several blogs reference to National Blog Posting Month and being the curious person that I am investigation needed to be done to found out what this is all about.    It means that one needs to do a blog post every day for the month.   Am I up for this I wonder...….why not give it a go.

What do I have to share with you on Day 2 of the challenge.   Another very smoky and yellow tinge to the air from all the bushfire smoke around the Sydney basin for the 5th day in a row.


Two days down and 28 to go.  I know quite a few bloggers who post everyday and I look forward to seeing what they are up to so hopefully can I do this and keep it interesting. 

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

 

4 comments:

Maria said...

good luck with your posting.....

Pink Rose said...

Great idea Karen ,I look forward to your posting xx

Fiona said...

that's quite a challenge.... will be fun reading what you get up to...
Hugz

Bethan said...

Good luck with your challenge! I'm on a blog catch up this evening so it'll be fun to see all your posts x