Sunday, November 17, 2019

Reading material and other matters (Day 17 post)

It is always a treat to start the day with breakfast out which is what hubs and I did yesterday.    I went with the vegetarian option

And hubs went with the more traditional bacon, eggs and all the extras.



After breakfast it was time to tackle the supermarket and then onto the local library to return some books and borrow a few more.   I usually read my way through a book in just over a week depending on the thickness of the book  and how engrossing it is.  


I have read most of Di Morrissey's books as well as a few of Sheila O'Flanagan's and enjoy their style of writing.   A start was made  on  The Missing Wife last night and read quite a bit of it.    

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

4 comments:

Ondrea said...

Yummy vego brekky option. Lots of lovely books there. I recently listened to Di Morrisy on a pod cast which was on ABC s Conversations program. It was very interesting.

FlashinScissors said...

The veggie breakfast looks delicious!
Oooh, you’ve got me reading “The Missing Wife”! Never read any books by this lady before. Googled her to see if there was a précis and ended up finding the first few chapters! Still reading but I had to stop now, things to do!
Thanks for the tip.
Barbara x

Maria said...

You're doing really well blogging each day..
Your Sisters look fantastic...
Yummy breakfast and great books..

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen well done with your blogging every day,your food is making me hungry,hope you have a lovely day y friend xx