Thursday, November 14, 2019

On my walk early this morning (Day 14 Post)

Through the  Warriewood Wetlands  I noticed this rather large eel taking a leisurely swim through one of the overflow areas.

I have seen on previous occasions its partner but could not locate it today.

It is amazing what you have to share the footpath with at times.  Now that I think about it do horses have the right to use the footpath or should they use the road in suburban areas?  


My tabletopper is now sandwiched, pinned and marked out for quilting.


Back soon and in the meantime  
Happy sewing all

3 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen what lovely things you see on your walk,over here horses are supposed to be on the road not the foot path,hope your day is a good one my friend xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Not sure of the horse rules, be we sometimes have people ride horses on the footpath around our suburb, even though we back right onto horse paddocks. It's the horse 'surprises' left on the path that might be a bother to pedestrians.
Happy quilting today :)

Ondrea said...

Gee, I would have thought horses would have to use the road...not that I would like to be driving next to one! Love your Sisters tabke topper. Lovely colours.