Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Smoke gets in your eyes (Day 20 Post)

Yesterday was yet again another day of poor air quality caused by all the smoke from the bushfires that are raging out of control around the State.   These photos were taken from my front yard.  As you can see the blue sky has been replaced by a dirty grey/brown haze.



We have been warned to stay indoors as much as possible for the next couple of days due to Sydney's air quality being the worst in the world at almost 30 times safe levels in some areas.

A good day to hide in my sewing room.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all







2 comments:

June's Jottings said...

Not much better up our way too Karen, and I am guessing you would have the dust from South Australia etc added to the smoke as well - not good. I also stay 'holed up' in my craft room.

Maria said...

Even though the smoke is awful for you to have at least its not fires,,,,