Saturday, October 21, 2023

FNSI

Hubs and I went out for lunch yesterday and I ordered one of my favourite meals


So fortunately for me my kitchen was closed here last night and an early start was made on FNSI which allowed me to reach one of my goals of filling with rice and sew up the 3 heat packs that have been sitting around the sewing room as a tube only for sometime.  They are all tied up and come with instructions on how to use them.   I do not want someone burning themselves and then telling me that they did not know how to use them.     They now look like this. 


Another item ticked  off the "to do list".  That now leaves 3 more to go - namely reading cushions, pot holders and a smallish bag for little girls.    

3 more beanies have been completed.


My current read is.    


Don't forget to pop on over here to see what others got up to last night in the sewing room.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

7 comments:

Ondrea said...

Nice to enjoy someone else's cooking. Love the heat packs and the beanies are multiplying again.

Lin said...

Lunch looks delicious! Your heat packs look very smart, nice work with your list. xx

Janice said...

Having lunch out was great timing. It looks delicious. You are getting so close to the finish line for your stall.

Fiona said...

Always a treat having a night off from the kitchen..... and especially after a lovely lunch.... great heat bags and beanies.... the bags look really enticing all wrapped up nicely like that...
Hugz

Cheryll said...

You are always very productive at your place. Nice work Karen... :)

Jeanna said...

THose heating bags make great gifts. Do you add any sort of essential oil to yours? I hear Jodi Picoult is a good author. Her "Mad Honey" book was recommended to me but I haven't read it yet.

kiwikid said...

You did well Karen, very productive and so good you didn't have to cook dinner!! Yay!!