Sunday, December 24, 2023

Happy Christmas....

Wishing you all a happy safe and enjoyable Christmas with family and friends whichever way you celebrate the season.  Hubs and I are lucky enough to be celebrating  the day with my parents, son and daughter-in-law, Miss  M as well as her other grandparents and uncle from the country who are joining us this year.

Seeing that all the shopping including the food has been purchased and dealt with accordingly hubs and I decided to treat ourselves to a champagne breakfast this morning.

Once the big day is over tomorrow Miss M will becoming to join us for part of the school holidays but in the meantime some reading

Beanie knitting  - if the weather is not too hot.


And eating my way through some of the goodies that are not usually consumed during the year are all planned for the coming week.


I say it every year but always weaken and end up heading to the shops to see what the sales are offering so I guess that will be on the list.  

I found these  pieces of fabric in my stash and thought that a couple of nighties for myself would be nice so that project will also be on the list.   


Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all    

4 comments:

Janice said...

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the season and some downtime.

Maria said...

Wishing you and yours an enjoyable Christmas 🎄 and spending time doing whatever you want.

Lin said...

Happy Christmas Karen - sounds like a lovely big family gathering. xx

Chookyblue...... said...

cheers and your Christmas sounded lovely.......