Saturday, January 10, 2009

When our chiropractor was having a baby I wanted to give her something different from the usual jumpsuits, singlets and socks so it got me thinking about the nappy bags that I had over 25 years ago which were small, hard to access and no pockets. I put my "thinking cap" on and hopefully came up with a bag that would be pretty and practical. I did this one in yellow and white co-ordinating bug fabric which could be used for either a boy or girl.



I have since made 4 others using this pattern. Another yellow and white one for a work colleague and a friend of mine ordered a pink one for her niece. My mother also ordered a pink one and blue one for a couple of girls that she knows that are having babies.





As you can see from the photos they are a good size, easy to access and they have 2 pockets on the inside, 2 pockets on the outside and a pocket on each of the sides.

I love all of the prints but I think my favourite is the blue animal one but then again the pink is so sweet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those bags pretty and practical .
Clare's Craftroom

Creative Times with Sue said...

I love the bags Karen. They are all so pretty but that pink one stands above the rest for me. ;)

Lucky-1 said...

Oh they are lovely, not sure which one I think is the prettiest:D