Monday, December 24, 2018

Last minute Christmas things

On Saturday I  had some last minute Christmas shopping to do in the city.  Of course I had to pop into the Queen Victoria building to see the Christmas tree.


A close up of some of the many beautiful crystals which adorn the tree


One of the beautiful shop fronts in the building all dressed up for Christmas


After doing some shopping I then met up with Miss M and her mummy to see the childrens' ballet Coppelia.    On our way to the Opera house we passed one of the many large cruise ships that dock in Sydney Harbour.


It was up early in our house this morning to make a start on cooking the turkey for our family Christmas lunch tomorrow which hubs and I are hosting.    While it was cooking time to put the presents out under the Christmas tree



I even had time to finish off a new summer nightie for myself


Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all




4 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Karen. Thanks for sharing that beautiful Christmas tree x

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Merry Christmas to all of you. Love your photographs, hope you have a lovely time with your family. :) xx

Anonymous said...

I am forever thought about this, regards for putting up.

Bethan said...

What a giant tree! Both are lovely. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas x