Monday, November 30, 2020

OPAM and WOOFA Challenge

A big thank you to Kris from Tag Along Teddies who keeps us moving along each month to the finish line.  There were three finishes this month  for me which can be seen below.


And to Cheryll from Stitching Cubbyhole for motiviating us to make progress - big or small - on our outstanding projects. 

For my WOOFA challenge I got as far as sewing up a pile of blue 2 1/2" squares into fabric slabs.  

Back into the sewing room to put the binding on my item for the Christmas blog hop which starts this week and also make a start on sewing up childrens' aprons.    I did a further dive into my stash and found some fabric which will be suitable for little "master" chefs.   I have been asked if we have any aprons suitable for boys so I will be able to say yes.  


Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

Congrats on achieving your November WOOFA...
& I love the "boys" apron fabric. It will look fantastic...
Merry Christmas xox

kiwikid said...

Well done in your finishes, that is perfect fabric.

Janice said...

Great finishes. I do like your little Christmas tree mini

Fiona said...

Great finishes... and happy apron making... that is fun fabric for it
Hugz

Cheryl said...

Beautiful finishes, both of them!