Saturday, April 22, 2023

FNSI

Was a team effort last night.    Miss M is staying with us for the last week of the school holidays and she decided that a patchwork blanket was needed for one of her soft squishy toys.   During the afternoon she sorted through some squares, arranged them in order then sewed the flimsy by herself.   I was elected to sew the minky fabric on the back.  Here is our team effort.   

After Miss M went to bed I managed to cast on 95 stitches, knit into the back of them and then start on the first two rows of ribbing while watching tv.   


I hope that everyone else who joined in with FNSI achieved a lot more than I did.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

9 comments:

ButterZ said...

You have a great little quilter there. Happy knitting too.

Lin said...

Miss M chose some very pretty fabrics for her quilt! Very pretty joint effort. xx

Michell said...

Nice little quilt.

Susan said...

How lovely to have company for FNSI. Good job by Miss M

Fiona said...

Well done Miss M with your lovely patchwork blanket..... and well done you for managing a few stitches at the end of the day....
Hugz

Janice said...

That’s a fine blanket made by you both.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen love the blanket that you and Miss M made ,well done ,love the colour of your wool,hope you have a lovely day 🌹🤍🌹

Jeanette said...

well done Miss M on the blanket, it looks lovely. The colour of the wool is pretty.

dq said...

Sounds like a lovely time.

Sorry I missed you in Sydney. My email is giving me troubles. Once I figure it out I'll send you one.

Happy sewing.