Saturday, November 22, 2014

FNSI

I just love  being retired as it allows me to do all the things that I want to do and this includes joining in again with FNSI.        As I mentioned in my last post I have been working on a Christmas wall hanging and my aim was to finish it off which I achieved last night.      When I saw this panel it just jumped out at me and said "take me, take me" - how could I resist.    All that I need to do is put some ribbon on the dowel and it is ready to hang on my wall near the Christmas tree when I put it up next month.


After finishing off the wallhanging  I then made a Santa sack for bub.   Santa will have fun filling this.

And while I was working with all this Christmas fabric I cut out a Christmas dress for bub.   I hope to get it sewed up this weekend so that she can have her photo taken with Santa wearing it.  

So that is what I did last night now I am heading off to Sugarlane Quilts to see what everyone else achieved.  

Back soon with a photo of the Christmas dress and in the meantime happy sewing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen you have done such beautiful projects,well done.xx

Ondrea said...

Love the Santa sack and I am sure it will be fun filling it. The Christmas quilt looks wonderful. You have reminded me of some panels I stashed away that I need to do.

Helen said...

Hi Karen lovely finishes :)

Fiona said...

retirement definitely has it's perks! lovely panel quilt .. just perfect .. and great Santa sack for bubs
Hugz

Sue said...

I've popped over from FNSI. So glad I did! Love the panel and the Santa sack is very cute!