Friday, April 5, 2019

FNwF

After sneaking off into my sewing room after lunch saw me make a start and finish on getting the top stitching done on the bibs that I was working on yesterday.


Once these were top stitched I was able to move on and cut out a few more.



When these are stitched and top stitched they will join the others for the Velcro closures to be sewn on.

Time to head on over here  to see what Cheryll and the others got up to during their crafting time.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all



5 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen lovely bibs my friend,well done xx

Fiona said...

lovely bibs... kept you well busy sewing...

HUgz

Deb R said...

Cute bibs !

Susan said...

I'm feeling I should be making some bibs too for my new grandson. Yours are lovely

Cheryll said...

Bibs are always a hit. Great job on a few finishes too.
See you at the next FNwF...xox