Sunday, April 28, 2019

Without any further ado........

Here is what I needed the lost pattern for.   Lavender parasols.


I had made dozens of these many years ago for various fetes and they were always very good sellers.  Fortunately I have a good memory and how to put them together was easy once I sat down with all the bits and pieces.    These have not been made for the hospital auxiliary stall before so I only made 6 to see how they go.   

They are a good small print scrap buster project and take no time at all to whip up.   

I am in the process of making a few other items for the Mothers' Day stall.   At the moment they are in "production line" mode and hopefully will be ready in the not too distant future. 

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all


8 comments:

Fiona said...

Oh well done, those are very sweet and pretty and useful too... I will be surprised if they don't sell well, such great things to put all over the house...
Hugz

Maria said...

Oh how cute and great to hang in the wardrobe....

Anorina Morris said...

Gosh these are sweet xx

retdairyqueen said...

Pleased you remembered how to make them
They are lovely

Ondrea said...

Ah, now it all makes sense lol. So pretty. Hope they sell well. You are very clever.

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are so lovely and I do love lavender x

Fee said...

They are so sweet ! Just love them. Thanks for sharing. Fee xx

Bethan said...

These are so sweet! x