Thursday, January 2, 2020

An Unexpected Project

As you are all know doubt aware bushfires have been a constant threat to our country since July with no sight of an end to them and until that little four letter word RAIN makes an appearance there is no stopping them with the consequence much of our wildlife is being injured or destroyed.   The Animal Rescue Craft Guild has put out a plea for sewists to make some pouches etc to be used in the nursing of these injured animals.


Seeing that I have a sewing room that has piles of scraps of the required fabric making some of these pouches will be my first OMG goal for January followed by finishing off my item for the blog hop.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all


5 comments:

Tracy said...

Thanks for the link Karen. I will make some too. It saddens me to see the devastation so it is good to be able to do something.

Fiona said...

Great things to sew for... I have done a few ... I admire those who take the animals in.. must be heartbreaking at times...
Hugz

Maria said...

Thanks for the link Karen... it's just so sad!!

Bethan said...

Thanks for the link Karen. Fingers crossed some rain comes soon x

Patty said...

Lovely! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project. Such a nice idea.