Sunday, January 5, 2020

WOOFA

I have joined up with  WOOFA on Cheryll's blog in order to complete some projects.


While some of these projects do not physically exist as I type many of them have been on my "to do list" and in my head for ages so it is about  time that action is taken to bring them to an existence and a finish.

First on the list  is to finish off is my Winter Blues Blog Hop item which is taking shape quite well and is on track for its finish date.

Like everyone else I have a growing scrap fabric problem which needs to be addressed and managed better than it is now.   I am hoping that the rainbow scrap challenge will help sort out this problem and use up quite a lot of scraps in the process.   This has to be a win win situation for both achieving something useful and using up quite a lot of those scraps.

During the course of the year June from June's Jottings kindly sent me a set of mini quilts to add to the others that she had made for me sometime ago and I have a couple of ideas to add a few more "celebrations" mini quilts to my collection.

Then there is the item for the Colour it Red blog hop in February.    Looking at the above there are two pressing items with timeframes so I had best get cracking on them and have at least one done by the end of the month.

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

9 comments:

Cheryll said...

We all need HeLP finishing off some long forgotten projects and WOOFA is just that help I think. FNwF helps with it too...so thanks for joining in... xox

Raewyn said...

Good luck and have fun with your list Karen. I like the way you have put down projects that don't quite exist yet but really want to get done. I have joined WOOFA too but am still forming my list!

Sue said...

I have the in my head projects, too. 😁

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen good luck with your projects xx

Mia said...

I perfectly understand you, Karen. I have a lot of UFOs too. Good luck, my friend.

Fiona said...

Aren't we lucky.. there is always something creative to do....
Hugz

Kate said...

Sounds like you've got a plan and a focus. Good luck!

Bethan said...

Good luck with your plans Karen - I like that you are including things that haven't been started but have been planned for a while x

Tracy said...

I know what you mean about the projects that aren't even started. I have a few of those too.