Sunday, February 2, 2020

Show me Something with Triangles

Is this month's theme over at Sarah Goer Quilts.  It can be a WIP or a finished item and I have to admit that I had to scroll back to May 2018 before there was  anything with triangles to show.    Shame on me as I do love the versatility of HST blocks and obviously need to  make a note to self to do more projects containing them.



This was a mystery quilt that I took part in and love the outcome.   It was great scrap busting project and went together beautifully.

Back soon and in the meantime



Happy sewing all

7 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your quilt is beautiful! HST are so versatile aren't they xx

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

I love mystery quilts!!! This turned out beautifully!!!

Laura said...

It looks great! I either did that mystery or another very similar.

Maria said...

Lovely quilt with those triangles....

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty quilt, I love your stars!

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

This is a beautiful scrappy quilt. I love a mystery quilt. Thank you for linking up to Show Me Something with Triangles.

Fiona said...

That's a great quilt... scrappy quilts are my very most favourite quilts...
Hugz