Saturday, March 19, 2022

FNSI and one week out from Market Day

The 3rd Friday night of the month means getting to sew along virtually with others as we join in for FNSI.   During the week I have been adding a few more items to my ideas list which include 6 heat packs.


As you can see they are clearly labelled with instructions on how to use them.   I do not want to be responsible for someone giving themselves 3rd degree burns due to ignorance.  

Six bowl cosies.    They are made from 100% cotton inner and outer so they will go in the microwave without any problem.   These are yet to be labelled.  


I spotted this fabric when out and about


Which naturally ended up like this


Some of the glasses cases have snap tops and the others have velcro inside both of which will stop glasses from falling out.

Six pot holders again all 100% cotton inner and outer.


That completes all that was originally on my ideas list however there is still one week to go which cannot be wasted so last night was spent making a pro-type of a small crossbody bag.    The bag is 7" wide by 10" high and is fully lined with a lined pocket on the back as can be seen below.


I made myself one a few years ago and it is used all the time.   It is a good size to take walking as it fits my phone, keys, bottle of water, some change and a small packet of tissues.     I have enough time to make another 3 or 4 before next Saturday.      

Thank you Wendy for having us all over again.  You can see what else was happening here.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

14 comments:

loulee said...

You're going to be well prepared for your sale table.

Pink Rose said...

Hi KaRen wow you achieved a lot ,you do lots of beautiful projects these will all sell quickly,well done 💕

Maria said...

Lots of great things for your sale table….

Susan said...

I hope you do well - certainly a good selection for the buyers.

ButterZ said...

Great work Karen. You have got a good selection.

I was wondering if you would share the usage instructions for the heat bags and bowl cosies. Do you use wheat or rice in the heat bags.

cityquilter grace said...

all lovely projects karen...anxious to hear the final report!

Janet O. said...

You are going to be so well stocked. What a wonderful variety of items you are creating. I wish I could come shop at your stall!

Fiona said...

You have been flat out working with all those items.... good stock for the day...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Lots of lovely goodies for your stall. Love the fabric with the glasses, so cute. Hugs, xx

Chookyblue...... said...

wow you sure have gots lots made for your stall so I sure hope it goes great for you..........

Cheryll said...

WoW... you've been very busy. I like all the sale items and good work with the bags too...xox

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

ooh wish I could come and visit your stall! It's going to be fantastic, you've been so busy! xx

Janice said...

You’ve continued to be very productive. I think you will deserve a rest after the stall.

Ondrea said...

Oh my! More lovely useful things. Love the spectacles fabric lol.