Thursday, November 2, 2023

Nov OMG

Last week when talking to June from June's Jottings she mentioned that she had an excess of handtowels that were destined for a project but she has since changed her mind and would I like to have some.    Yes please was the answer thinking she meant 3 or 4 at the most.  Imagine my surprise when this package landed on my door step a few days later and this was the content


June had already cut and overlocked all 19 of them ready to have their tops sewn on.    My November OMG is to go through my stash, match the towels to the fabrics and sew the tops and buttons on.  


This audio book will be playing along side me as I work on that goal.


Our new book club book is



And my current read is


Thanks Anne-Marie for hosting us again this month.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all 

3 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Good luck on your goal. Will they be gifts?

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! Good luck with your goal and enjoy all those books.

Sharon Kwilter said...

That sounds like an interesting project. Are you making pouches with them?