Saturday, October 28, 2023

My OMG for Oct

Was to get 3 more items ticked off the to list and I am pleased to say that this was achieved.  

Those three items were 

Tablerunners and table toppers

Glasses cases

Heat packs

I zoomed ahead and finished off

3 Reading cushions

3 pear shaped pot holders

And the last item on the list was a smallish bag for little girls. 

The list now looks like this.

I am very pleased to see all those DONEs.    That completes my to do list well in time for the Christmas market stall.     

Thanks Anne-Marie for organising us again this month.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

6 comments:

Jo said...

Well done for getting a great selection made in plenty of time. Rest up now.

Anne-Marie said...

Great work! I really like those pears, but I'd have to use them as decorations so that I didn't ruin them. :)

Fiona said...

Thats a good pile added this week...
Hugz

Janice said...

Well done! Now you can relax a bit before your stall.

Ondrea said...

Is there no stopping you? Wow! So many lovely things completed.

Maria said...

Great items all ready for your market stall.