Saturday, April 20, 2024

FNSI

Miss M had been staying with us over the past week and now that she has returned home and all the domestics that were neglected while she was with us have now been attended to it was lovely to be able to join in with FNSI.    I was beginning to have withdrawal symptoms from not spending time in the sewing room. 

Last time I was in there blocks had been cut out for a couple more children's quilts, blocks which had been cut out for a few weeks waiting to be sewn up were piled up in various areas along with fabrics that are waiting to be cut up making the room look like a bomb site.

It was a good feeling to get stuck in there late yesterday afternoon and make a start somewhere which resulted in this


Unfortunately one side of the room still looks like a bomb site.   My aim is to get it tidied up by the end of the month.   Those piles do mean something to me!!! 


You can see what the others achieved last night here.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

11 comments:

dq said...

We have to make a mess while hunting through our stash for things. It is inevitable. My sewing room is looking much the same.

loulee said...

These kinds of accomplishments do make a mess, but they are worth it.

Susan said...

I can see its all sorted...ready to go! Glad you can get back in there!

Lin said...

You got on well and those piles do look like they are cut and ready to go! xx

Maria said...

Looks like a busy sewing room.
Always nice to get back into sewing.

Ondrea said...

One can not be creative without making a mess. Lol, but I can't work with mess around me so I have to stash it somewhere . Lots of fun stitching ahead.

Barwitzki said...

Such a wonderful selection of fabrics... I want to get started :-)))
Have fun sewing... fabric to fabric. Wonderful.
Hug to you.

Fiona said...

creativity is very messy!
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

My sewing cave always seems to be messy lol! Enjoy your sewing x

Janice said...

I bet those piles are the promise of more fun projects. It’s still way, way tidier than my sewing room at the moment.

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice to have your girl stay in the hols...... I'm sure you know exactly what's happening with the piles........