Saturday, July 28, 2018

Chocolate does help

I was pleased with the progress yesterday afternoon that was made at my "home retreat".    Quite a few of the squares have now been chained together


As you can see my chocolate bar is placed under the sewing extension just within reach of my hand but away from the squares so  they do not end up with chocolate all over them.

Today I am going to have a break from 2 1/2" squares and try to finish off the project using the blocks with the Japanese ladies that were fussy cut for the middle. 

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen well done my friend ,great progress xx

Julierose said...

Great progress there--must be the jolt from that chocolate, right? will have to try that;)) hugs, Julierose

chrisknits said...

You aren't supposed to get chocolate on fabric? Who knew?

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great progress Karen. Chocolate helps with all tasks lol!