Sunday, July 22, 2018

Seeing double

While hubs is being attended to by the nursing team each day I take the opportunity to sneak off to my sewing room and try to get in some sewing.     Those fabrics that I was playing around with the other day now look like this


Not sure when the project will be finished as this week starts the rounds of doctors appointments and further testing for hubs but it can sit patiently on the sewing table until I can pick up it at some point during the week.

Linking with Friday Finished or Not and Oh Scrap.

Back soon and in the meantime



Happy sewing all



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen lovely work my friend,hope hubby is going ok xx

Gemini Jen NZ said...

All the best for your hubby's recovery - a bit of sewing will be a nice distraction for you. I love what you've done here.

Maria said...

do hope all goes well for hubs...

Lovely blocks.

chrisknits said...

Hope you Husband recovers quickly! Glad you got to spend some time sewing.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Hope your husband is improving and will soon be on the mend. It is great you are able to get in some sewing. It is a great stress relief. Thanks for sharing your pretty Blocks with Oh Scrap!

Susan said...

Karen, I love the focus fabric you used, and the terrific fussy cutting. My son is a Japanophile, so I'm always appreciative of those things. You've perfectly coordinated the strip colors. I hope all the news this coming week from doctors is good news.

Ondrea said...

Looking good. Just as well you have sewing to keep you sane lol.

Bethan said...

I love your fabrics - especially the centre piece! Fingers crossed for your husband x

Mia said...

Great fabrics, beautiful squares, Karen. I love quilting too. Kisses, my friend.