Friday, February 1, 2019

Doing a little bit of this and that

After a particularly hot week - this photo was taken in the shade outside our back door yesterday afternoon


It was much cooler today with drizzle on and off all day for which the garden will be grateful and being the first Friday of the month means FNwF.   During the  week I had been "production lining" library bags and all that was left to do today was slot the cord through the casing so that I have about 20 of them ready to deliver over the weekend.


While I wait for  February's colour to be announced over the weekend for the rainbow colour challenge I needed to cut more strips of light fabric - hopefully these will be enough for the 4 log cabin blocks.


Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

5 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen lovely bags and enjoy your hot weather my friend,i am lol xx

retdairyqueen said...

I hate the hot weather
Some happy people Iam guessing when they receive their lovely library bags

kiwikid said...

Great work on the library bags! Not a fan of the hot weather here!!

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is
magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Bethan said...

What a lot of library bags! Hope it has cooled down a little for you! x