Friday, May 1, 2020

In a bind

During the week I managed to quilt and trim 3 more small quilts for the PICU.    An early start was made today in the sewing room for  FNwF where I was able to cut and join their respective bindings.


All that remains to be done to get them over the finish line is to bind them.   That will be my OMG for May.

Once these are completed I will organise to get them sent off to Cheryll for delivery to the John Hunter hospital.

Head on over here to see some more FNwF projects that were worked on by others.

Linking with Put Your Foot Down
                     TGIFF
                     Finished or not Friday

Back soon and in the meantime


Happy sewing all

19 comments:

Ondrea said...

You have made so many. I look forward to seeing them completed.

Marly said...

Good luck sewing the binding. I hope those quilts are not too big!

Fiona said...

lovely little quilts...they will be so appreciated. I must get a few more done too... happy binding
Hugz

Cheryll said...

That is just so wonderful of you Karen...
Thank you... xox

retdairyqueen said...

Well done You certainly are a busy little bee

Pink Rose said...

Hi Karen what a lovely thing to do ,I know Cheryll will be so pleased to deliver them to the hospital for you. Great work for a wonderful cause,well done my friend xx

Maria said...

Three more cute PICU quilts and I bet they're done now..

Sharon Kwilter said...

I bet it feels good to be this close to finishing.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful quilts, I like the colours you have used. Great to be making for Cheryll to deliver too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great job....love getting to binding stage x

Bethan said...

Great work! I love getting the binding ready - it's such a satisfying part. The blankets look so colourful x

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is so great! and they looks like happy quilts!

Kaisievic said...

Lovely colours in your quilts.

Raewyn said...

Well done - you are churning these quilts out. They are such a great use of your bits and pieces and will bring much delight to those who receive them.

Marsha Cooper said...

a great continual project that helps many

Quilter Kathy said...

Very generous of you... I know these quilts will be so appreciated!

For the love of geese said...

Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down. Lovely colors, cant wait to see them opened up. Good luck on your OMG goal.

Janice said...

I’m sure you will achieve your goal. The will be lovely.

Patty said...

Binding is a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.