Friday, January 8, 2021

Pink things and FNwF

I spent FNwF  finishing off my pink scrap fabric basket.     

I now have a blue, green, yellow, purple and pink fabric basket in my collection.    Thought was also given to what my pink table scrap item will be.    No action happened but a plan has been formulated.  More on that front later when something is started.

I also finished off a snap top bag that was started last year and put to one side.

Don't forget to head on over here to see more FNwF happenings.   

The pink basket was my nominated OMG for January.   

Linking with Put Your Foot Down

                      Friday Finished or Not

                      RSC

                      Quilting, Patchwork Applique  

                      Elm Street Quilts           

It was announced early today that those of us living in the northern zone of the Northern Beaches area of Sydney will have our restrictions lifted from midnight tomorrow night which means that we can join the rest of our family and have our belated Christmas Day celebrations.     I am off to defrost the turkey and do a bit of cooking so that we can enjoy our lunch on Sunday.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

26 comments:

ButterZ said...

Fingers crossed the changes stay for your get together. Unlike Brisbane.

Fiona said...

I love your pink basket and the snappy bags are always so useful.... Enjoy your Christmas lunch... wonderful...
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

I heard the news I thought Karen will be able to do Christmas on Sunday...

Jeanette said...

Pretty pink basket. Love the snappy bag. Hugs,xx

Cheryll said...

Finally you get to enjoy the family for Xmas...
Love the PiNk basket too...xox

kiwikid said...

Lovely pink scrap basket and snappy bag. Have a wonderful belated Christmas lunch.

Susan said...

Great news about lifting the restrictions & your Christmas turkey.

Love the idea of the scrap baskets....

arent those snappy things great?

Janice said...

You had a very productive time. How good that you can finally celebrate a belated Christmas.

Ondrea said...

Enjoy your belated Christmas Day . Beautiful basket.

Maria said...

Pleased you can finally celebrate your family Christmas...
Pretty Pink basket and snap lock pouch...

jude's page said...

Enjoy your belated Christmas celebration

Susie H said...

Beautiful PINK scrap basket and a very nice-looking snap bag. Yahoo on restrictions being lifted. Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Nice job on that scrappy PINK basket!!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Great basket!!! now you have a place to hold your pretty Pink scraps! I like it when plans are formulating!!!!

Sharon Kwilter said...

I love your color-coordinated scrap bins and would love to make my own set. My scraps are getting so out of hand. I'm curious to know how they stand up on their own. Are they made with interfacing? Do you use a commercial pattern?

scraphappy said...

Your pink scrap basket looks great. Soft. To have a collection all sitting together.

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Fun scrap basket! So glad you can have an extended family dinner today!!!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

I hope your restrictions are soon lifted. I love the pink scrap basket, useful as well as pretty.

Flickenstichlerin said...

Cute scrap baggy, nice work.

Kaisievic said...

So glad that you can finally have Christmas and lovely pink stitching.

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Pretty bags, I love them both! Enjoy your Christmas time!
Thank you for sharing.

For the love of geese said...

I love your patchwork basket.After making a couple baskets this summer I have been considering making more for my wire shelves. Some for wash cloths, some for my hand made soaps... Thank you for linking up to Put your foot down.

dq said...

Your scrap fabric baskets are so cute and so perfectly useful for a quilter.

Marly said...

Scrap baskets are always useful; I mine frequently with a regular supply going in, and coming out! The latter is very important!

Patty said...

Fun! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

grammajudyb said...

Your pink scrap basket is sooooo cute. It's fun to add those to your studio space.
Enjoy your family time.....it's precious.