Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Some Secret Sewing

 Has been happening in the sewing  room of late.     This is all that I can share at this point.

                                            

I will be working on this during  FnwF which is organised by Cheryl on the first Friday night of each month but seeing that last week was New Year's Eve she moved it to this coming Friday night.   Some lucky people were allowed out to celebrate the occasion.  Even though hubs and I are locked down that did not deter us from having our annual VIP party - him and me.     We shared a bottle of bubbles and some nibbles.


As you can see our Christmas tree is  twinkling away with the presents still waiting to be opened.  We are hopeful that can happen this weekend.  

I will be back later on in the month to share the end result of my secret sewing with you.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

6 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Happy New Year, Karen. TraderVic and I spent NYE at home, just the two of us, too - we had delicious takeaway Japanese as a special treat and watched Marvel movies. It was fun!

jude's page said...

I hope you can soon open those Christmas Presents and glad that the 2 of you could enjoy a quiet NYE.

ButterZ said...

Omg, you still have presents to open... oh the suspense.....

Fiona said...

Hi Karen, fun secret project there.... and a great way to have NYE in spite of it all.... I think it's important to do what is possible....
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Well you certainly made the BeST of a bad situation... good on you both...
See you Friday night too...xox

kiwikid said...

Nice secret sewing fabric. Good to hear you enjoyed NYE despite the lockdown.