Friday, May 5, 2023

FNwF

 During the week an order came in for a heat pack so that was my FNwF sewing project.

While sewing this audio book was playing

An interesting book about a con man playing with innocent peoples' emotions and revenge.  Unfortunately this is a sad fact of life for some being caught up in others lies and deceptions.    

Next three books in the reading pile

When walking through the loungeroom the other day I caught something outside move in the corner of my eye and when looking up saw this

I am not sure where it came from, how it got up there or where it moved off to.   I have been told that it is a baby goanna as the adult ones are much larger.  

Now that we are well into autumn it is time to move my morning swim from the outdoor pool to the indoor pool.    It is a lovely time of the morning when the sun is streaming through the windows.


It was another lovely autumnal day here in Sydney so hubs and I headed out to lunch .....my kitchen was "closed" tonight which allowed me to make an early start in the sewing room.

I am posting this tonight as I am on "set up duty" and first shift at the hospital stall in the  morning.  

Don't forget to go over to Cheryll's blog to see more of what was happening in other sewing rooms for FNwF. 

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all 

6 comments:

Janice said...

A good little finish. Your pool area looks rather nice. Enjoy your books.

Lin said...

Pretty fabric for your heat bag. Interesting to see the goanna - glad it was only a baby! xx

Fiona said...

lovely make.... lovely to see the goanna.... yes, cooling down - great to have the warm pool
Hugz

Cheryll said...

It was lovely having your company at FNwF... & a wonderful heat pack for someone...xox

Susan said...

just the right time of year for a heat pack - even Brisbane is cool at the moment.
Happy listening & reading

Chookyblue...... said...

Pretty fabrics for you hear pack...... Of that Goanna would have just come from your bush garden...... He'll go back there..... Just needs to find a tree to climb........