Friday, March 8, 2024

15.5 Project Quilting - Wearables

I can truthfully say that I did not have any "insider information" about this weeks challenge which is  Wearables.    It was a coincidence that I had nominated just last week for my Chookshed #4 challenge that I would be making 2 pairs of sleep pants.

Here is the first pair made and teamed with a t-shirt (which I did not make) in time for those cooler autumnal nights which will soon be with us.


Thanks Trish (taking over for Kim) for another fun challenge.    You can see more wearables here.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

11 comments:

Maria said...

Your PJ pants are lovely.
How good to have two challenge rolled into one.

Janice said...

What a happy coincidence.

dq said...

They look so comfortable.

Lin said...

Great start to your challenge. xx

Danette said...

These are just too cute!

Susan said...

very comfy looking...cant wait for Autumn to arrive...LOL

Ondrea said...

Well done! Lol, I have been wearing similar pjs all summer. Summer just arrived here yesterday lol.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Funny how that worked out. Enjoy your new sleep pants!

PersimonDreams said...

Congrats! You are a winner for PQ 15.5! Unfortunately your email was sent back so I can't get a hold of you! Please send me an email at projectquilting@gmail.com so I can get your prize to yoU!

Nikki said...

Nice make!!! And congrats on winning something!

Chookyblue...... said...

Perfect for when the temps cool down.......